Take Your Ride Inside
- Crank it up. Manually control resistance with 10 levels and up to 1,050 watts.
- Work out without waking the whole household.
- Super simple setup. It’s ready in two clicks. Promise.
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store
- Get a realistic ride feel from an actual flywheel.
- Included front wheel support makes it easy to move and store.
With just two simple clicks, you’ll be ready to ride.
SMALL BUT STABLE
This indoor trainer has a small footprint, 675 x 650 mm (26.6” x 25.6”), but provides a sturdy ride.
EASY TO STORE
Multifunctional front wheel support serves as a handle to carry the trainer and ensures a natural cycling position.
You won’t need external power to use this trainer, thanks to a forceful magnetic brake that allows you to directly apply resistance or lighten it.
A simple lever on your handlebar lets you control the resistance; 10 levels, up to 1,050 watts.
REALISTIC RIDE FEEL
An actual flywheel generates a realistic and smooth pedal stroke.
SMOOTH AND QUIET
The closed resistance unit reduces noise and makes for a smoother ride.
HOW FAR AND HOW FAST
Add a speed sensor (sold separately) to track how far and how fast you’re riding and train with some of your favorite apps.