Outdoor enthusiasts: Garmin has mapped every hill and valley for your next great adventure. This mapping product covers the finer details of the outdoors, including terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, routable roads and trails, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
Garmin Topo Canada Features:
- Provides detailed topographic maps, based on digital 1:250,000 and 1:50,000 scale NTS data.
- Contains hydrographic features, including coastlines, lake/river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Includes searchable points of interests, such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites.
- Offers terrain contour and elevation information, along with summits, peaks and geographic points.
- Contains routable roads, trails and highways in metropolitan and rural areas so getting to your destination is easy.
- Displays national, state, local parks, forests and wilderness areas.
Compatible units: aera series; Colorado series; Oregon series; Montana series; Dakota 20; GPSMAP 62s, 62sc, 62st, 62stc, 64sc, 64st, 64sx, 65, 65s, 66i, 66s, 66st, 78, 78s, 78sc, 79s, 79sc, 86i, 86s, 86sc, 86sci, 276Cx; echoMAP series; echoMAP CHIRP series; GPSMAP 400/500 series; GPSMAP 700 series; eTrex ‘x’ series; eTrex 20, 20x, 22x, 30, 32x; eTrex Touch series; Rino® 650, 655t, 750, 755t; Edge 605, 705, 800, 810, 1000, Explore 1000, Touring, Touring Plus; Astro® 320; echoMap 50s, 70s; nuvi series; dezl series; StreetPilot 7200, 7500; StreetPilot ‘c’ series; zumo series.
If your unit is not listed above as it is older, please purchase one of the pre-loaded region-specific microSD cards instead.