Take Your Prospecting to New Depths
The Garrett Goldmaster® 24k (originally produced by White’s Electronics) is a high-frequency induction-balance gold nugget detector. The GM24k features a 54% increase in coil voltage over the prior White’s GMT model, resulting in increased sensitivity to small nuggets.
Goldmaster 24k Features:
- XGB GROUND BALANCE SYSTEM: Auto tracking system allows the GM24k to be used in a wide variety of ground conditions with more stable operation and less ground noise.
- TWO AUDIO MODES: Choose from 2-tone “Beep” Mode to help distinguish target types or the Standard VCO “Zip” Mode, where audio pitch and volume rise as signal strength increase.
- VARIABLE SELF ADJUSTING THRESHOLD: Allows user to adjust the threshold recovery speed to help reduce the effects of changing ground mineralization.
- IRON AND HOT ROCK ELIMINATION
- RAINPROOF DETECTOR WITH WATERPROOF SEARCHCOIL
- TURN ON AND BEGIN SEARCHING!
More Features of Goldmaster 24k:
GROUND-SYNC to quickly update ground settings
VOLUME CONTROL Fully adjustable, plus Boost options
TRACLOCK to lock current ground balance setting
THRESHOLD ADJUSTMENT Adjust to the level that fits your style of hunting
ADJUSTABLE IRON CANCEL feature for hot rocks, iron trash
FREQUENCY SHIFT Use to reduce electro-magnetic interference
BACKLIGHT to view settings at night or in low light
SENSITIVITY CONTROL Levels adjustable from 0 to 10