Take Your Prospecting to New Depths
The Garrett Goldmaster® 24k (originally produced by White’s Electronics) is a high-frequency induction-balance gold nugget detector. The GM24k features a 54% increase in coil voltage over the prior White’s GMT model, resulting in increased sensitivity to small nuggets.
Goldmaster 24k Features:
- XGB GROUND BALANCE SYSTEM: Auto tracking system allows the GM24k to be used in a wide variety of ground conditions with more stable operation and less ground noise.
- TWO AUDIO MODES: Choose from 2-tone “Beep” Mode to help distinguish target types or the Standard VCO “Zip” Mode, where audio pitch and volume rise as signal strength increase.
- VARIABLE SELF ADJUSTING THRESHOLD: Allows user to adjust the threshold recovery speed to help reduce the effects of changing ground mineralization.
- IRON AND HOT ROCK ELIMINATION
- RAINPROOF DETECTOR WITH WATERPROOF SEARCHCOIL
- TURN ON AND BEGIN SEARCHING!
More Features of Goldmaster 24k:
- GROUND-SYNC to quickly update ground settings
- VOLUME CONTROL Fully adjustable, plus Boost options
- TRACLOCK to lock current ground balance setting
- THRESHOLD ADJUSTMENT Adjust to the level that fits your style of hunting
- ADJUSTABLE IRON CANCEL feature for hot rocks, iron trash
- FREQUENCY SHIFT Use to reduce electro-magnetic interference
- BACKLIGHT to view settings at night or in low light
- SENSITIVITY CONTROL Levels adjustable from 0 to 10