This optional battery module is a field-installable assembly. While recharging, a monitoring circuit allows the batteries to charge in minimal time and then switches to trickle charge to ensure maximum charge without battery damage. The charge status is indicated on the LCD of the Garrett walk-through detector’s control panel and an alarm warns the operator when batteries are low.
Garrett PD 6500i Li-ion Battery Module Features:
- Recommended for portable applications where battery is the primary power source.
- Recommended for high usage application up to 2000 charge cycles.
- Includes red status light, indicating whether battery is in the process of charging or is fully charged.
- Includes a quick change bracket for fast battery replacement. Requires a 3/8″ wrench.
- Typical ten (10) hours battery operation per full charge.
Compatible with the Garrett PD 6500i Walk-through Metal Detector.