Rental Program Information
- $1,000.00 per event (up to 7 days), $500 for each subsequent week or part thereof
- A $5,000.00 deposit per walk thru is required. The deposit is refunded less rental fees upon return
- Delivery charges, set up and removal quoted upon request
- Patron Screening Training supplied with each rental (upon request) at no additional cost
- One Super Scanner V Handheld Metal Detector and 5 Divesting Buckets included with each Walk Thru Rental
- Customer is responsible for all damage or loss of the equipment up to the full replacement value at GPS Central’s discretion
- Customers may choose to purchase the walk thru, if so 50% of the rental fees will be credited towards the purchase price
- Consultation on Patron Screening procedures and maximum throughput available upon request for event ingress planning purposes
For more information and quote, please contact:
Rehan Khalid – Security Products Specialist
(403) 239-1400 ext. 210
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
Want to purchase instead of rent? Click here for pricing & availability
The Garrett PD 6500i leads the industry with superior pinpoint technology and unmatched discrimination features. Designed for maximum throughput without compromising security, thePD 6500i is the walk-through metal detector of choice for security professionals worldwide.
Dual detection: with transmitters and receivers in each panel, the PD 6500i is the equivalent of two detectors in one. By scanning from both sides, the PD 6500i metal detectors provide superior detection, uniformity and performance.
- 33 pinpoint zones to precisely identify multiple target locations from head to toe on the left, center and right sides of the body.
- More than 20 standard programs for security application versatility.
- International security standards—The PD 6500i meets the world’s highest test certifications, including the following international airports:
- Dual detection: with transmitters and receivers in each panel, the PD 6500i is the equivalent of two detectors in one. By scanning from
both sides, the PD 6500i provides superior detection, uniformity and performance.
- Advanced broadband detection technology provides superior target analysis, ferrous and non-ferrous weapons detection, discrimination and higher throughput.
- Directional counter with four settings for counting (forward, reverse, subtract in reverse, and bi-directional).
- Superior versatility: selectable settings designed for airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention and many other applications.
- Networking ability: CMA provides networking, remote control, monitoring, data analysis and group management.
- Meets IP55 standards for moisture and foreign matte protection.
- Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor.
- Pacing lights at the entrance display universal “wait” and “proceed” symbols for traffic control.
Precisely identify multiple target locations from head to toe.
Garrett PD 6500i is ideal for special events use when configured with a battery module and caster set.