Ideal for oceans, beaches, lakes and all waterways!
Sea Hunter Mark II. Designed to ignore the effects of salt water and other minerals, this all-purpose instrument will find all types of metal, including brass, lead, cartridge shells and foil. Garrett’s exclusive Discrete Trash Elimination mode eliminates pulltabs and other small metal trash while it locates your target with time-saving precision. It has four versatile configurations for use over ground, in the mud, in the surf or underwater down to 200 feet. Used by professionals for 30 years.
Sea Hunter Mark II Features:
- 8″ PROformance™ submersible searchcoil (included)
- Underwater headphones and long/short stem (included)
- All-Metal deepseeking mode for maximum depth on all targets
- Audio Threshold, adjustable
- Discrimination, Full Range (PI)
- Headphone jack (submersible)
- Choice of four stem arrangements