The Gizzmo vest case for Garmin Oregon 600 Series provides the ease-of-use of a holster but the protection remains intact while in-use. An extremely rugged, all custom-molded case, provides an easily-gripped textured rubber surface for all kinds of weather. (impervious to water) The outer surface sheds dirt easily, yet it is almost a magnet for fingers! Battery Access: Just loosen the lanyard lock to remove the GPS in 3 seconds! The camera port is uncovered so you can use the camera while the unit is still protected.
This clamshell case hinges at the bottom. This ‘Living hinge’ contains a layer of polyethylene, to withstand 10s of thousands of openings and very rough use. Backed by GizzMoVest’s Lifetime-Warranty against defects and workmanship. Use ‘In-The-Case’: Easy access to all buttons. The screen becomes deeply recessed to protect and avoid unwanted waypoints or accidental input. This Protective Case adds just 3 oz to your Garmin Oregon 600, 650, 650t. However this case DOES NOT add floatation. The wrist lanyard with safety clip enables the device to be securely fastened. The strong metal belt clip is removable.
- Extremely Tough Textured Composite (not silicone) provides a tactile grip.
- Recesses the screen deeply for optimum screen protection when it counts – while in use.
- Very high-grade materials. Fully washable (Open air Dry).
- Removable strong metal Belt Clip is also compatible with the GizzMoVest RAM Mount Adapter.
- Includes adjustable Wrist Lanyard and Safety Clip.
- Use ‘in-the-case’ as opposed to removing from a carry Case.
- Activate Power Button thru-the-Case without opening. Access Battery Pack in just seconds!
- A grippy, nearly indestructible Case, yet lightweight – 2.6 oz.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA by GizzMoVest LLC backed by and a 3-Yr Warranty on defects in materials or workmanship.
- Garmin Oregon 600, 600t, 650, 650t, 700, 750, 750t
- NOT COMPATIBLE with Garmin Oregon 400 and 500 Series
Want to mount it on a Ram Mount? Use this handy Belt Clip-to-Ram Adapter >>