Gizzmovest provides the ease-of-use of a holster but the protection remains intact while in-use. An extremely rugged, all custom-molded case, provides an easily-gripped textured rubber surface for all kinds of weather. (impervious to water) The outer surface sheds dirt easily, yet it is almost a magnet for fingers! Battery access: just loosen the lanyard lock to remove the GPS in 3 seconds! This clamshell case hinges at the bottom. This ‘Living hinge’ contains a layer of Polyethylene, to withstand 10s of thousands of openings and very rough use.
Backed by GizzMoVest’s Lifetime-Warranty against defects and workmanship. Use ‘In-The-Case’: Easy access to ALL 6 buttons. The buttons and screen become recessed to protect them and avoid unwanted waypoints or accidental input. This protective case adds just 2 oz to your Garmin eTrex. However this case DOES NOT add floatation. The wrist lanyard with safety clip enables the device to be securely leashed. Additional adjustable cord loops on the back of the case allow versatile mounting options or carabiner clip attachement.
- Case for the older Garmin Etrex Color-screen versions (**NOT for 10/20/30 models**), a firm ‘Special Ops’ Textured-Rubber-Skin provides tactile hand grip. .
- Snugly fits the Etrex GPS unit as a sacrificial “second skin” (fully washable).
- “Peel and Stick” screen protector prevents accidental scratching
- Case incldues metal belt clip, adjustable wrist lanyard and safety clip.
- Use ‘in-the-case’ with access to all buttons and access to battery door in 3 seconds! A nearly indestructable case, yet lightweight; weighs 2oz.
- Made in the USA.
- Lifetime warranty.
• Garmin Venture HC/Cx, Summit HC, Legend C/Cx/HCx, Vista C/Cx/HCx
USER NOTE: This case will NOT fit the new eTrex 10, 20, 30, 22x or 32x. For these units, order the eTrex 10/20/30 series GizzMoVest