GizzMoVest is a lightweight, military-grade, semi-rigid, all-molded case for the Garmin Montana. It features a molded thick protective skin made from a composite of a textured hard rubber and shock absorbing foam. The case is fully-integrated with a quick-release 1″ RAM-Mount Adapter set (RAP-326MU & RAP-326FU). The adapter set is REMOVABLE from the GizzMoVest for more compact use. The result is that your GPS investment is protected wether on a mount or not. This is a WORLD’s FIRST of it’s kind solution. A near-perfect setup for ATV-based Hunters, Jeeps, Boaters, Motorcycle Touring, Desert Buggies and DualSport Motorcycles. Find your additional Ram components here
It is impervious to water and has a versatile 6-hole Cord Loop system (through which a belt or pack strap can be threaded) allows many mounting possibilities for the Garmin Montana. The Montana GPS can be turned on/off through the case by sliding slider up slightly, then depressing the zipper staple. When fully closed, the slider prevents the unit turning on/off by itself..
- Custom-Molded Military-Grade Easy-Grip Textured Hard Rubber and 1/8″ high-density foam (impervious to water) adds shock protection and a tactile grip for your Garmin Montana.
- Includes Genuine RAM-Mount Ezy-Mount Quick Release Adapter System (RAP-326MU & RAP-326FU)
- Mounts to 1″ Ball recepticles manufactured by RAM-Mount. Includes Lanyard w/ Safety Clip.
- Deeply-recessed screen opening maximizes protection for your Garmin Montana.
- Easy zipper access to battery.
- Allows Plug-in access to USB/Power and ext Antennae ports while mounted.
- Rugged, yet lightweight – 2.8oz.
- Made in the USA.
- Lifetime warranty.
• Garmin Montana 600, 650, 650t
• Garmin Montana 610, 610t, 680, 680t