BR-355-S4-5Hz is a WAAS enabled Serial GPS receiver that features a highly sensitive, low power consumption chipset in a ultra compact form factor. The BR-355-S4-5Hz is powered by a SiRF Star IV GPS chipset, and will provide you with superior performance in urban canyons, and in dense foliage. With the SiRF CGEE (Client Generated Extended Ephemeris) technology, has the capability of predicting satellite positions for up to 3 days in advance, and will deliver a CGEE-start time of less than 15 seconds under most conditions without any network assistance. The BR-355-S4-5Hz’s Micro Power mode allows the receiver to stay in a hot start-like condition almost continuously while consuming very little power.
- Requires USB Cable Set (BR305-USB8) or RS232 Cable Set (BR305-RS232) to interface to your PC or Mac.
- Supports NMEA 0183 V3.0 (GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC)
- Outputs NMEA data 5 times a second (5Hz)
- Baud rate: 115200
- Water Resistant IPX7
- 48 Channel All-In-View- Tracking
- Built in Magnet Mount
- PS/2 Connection
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OSX, Linux & Android. Requires NMEA compliant Navigation software (not included).
- Suitable for use in Vehicle, Marine and Aviation navigation, as well as commercial and municipality application such as fire trucks, police cars, buses, GIS data collection and much more!