BU-353-S4-5Hz USB GPS Receiver – SiRF Star IV
BU-353-S4-5Hz is a WAAS enabled USB GPS receiver that features a highly sensitive, low power consumption chipset in a ultra compact form factor. The BU-353-S4-5Hz is powered by a SiRF Star IV GPS chipset, and will provide you with superior performance in urban canyons, and in dense foliage. With the SiRF CGEE (Client Generated Extended Ephemeris) technology, has the capability of predicting satellite positions for up to 3 days in advance, and will deliver a CGEE-start time of less than 15 seconds under most conditions without any network assistance. The BU-353-S4-5Hz’s Micro Power mode allows the receiver to stay in a hot start-like condition almost continuously while consuming very little power.
- Highly Sensitive : Water Resistant IPX7
- 48 Channel All-In-View- Tracking
- Built in Magnet Mount
- USB interface
- Supports NMEA 0183 V3.0 (GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC)
- Outputs NMEA data 5 times a second (5Hz)
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OSX, Linux & Android
- Requires NMEA compliant Navigation software (not included).
- Suitable for use in Vehicle, Marine and Aviation navigation, as well as commercial and municipality application such as fire trucks, police cars, buses, GIS data collection and much more!