The GPS 18x 5Hz is an OEM high-sensitivity GPS sensor for use in machine control, guidance and agricultural applications that require 5 Hz position and velocity reports from a small, highly accurate GPS receiver.
This high-sensitivity, 12-parallel-channel, WAAS-enabled GPS comes with an integrated magnetic base for easy mounting. The puck-like receiver is 2.4 inches in diameter and weighs just a few ounces, making it an ideal solution for applications where space is at a premium.
The GPS 18x 5Hz stores configuration information in non-volatile memory so it starts up quickly each time you use it. It also has a real-time clock and raw measurement output data for sophisticated, high-precision dynamic applications. For extra precision, it offers 5 Hz Measurement Pulse Output with rising edges that align to precise 0.2 second increments of UTC time, as long as the receiver has reported a valid and accurate position during the past 4 seconds.
GPS 18x 5Hz Features
- WAAS-enabled 12 parallel channel GPS receiver
- Weight: 5.7 oz. (161.6g)
- Weight (receiver only, without weight of cable included) 1.9 oz. ( 53.9g)
- Size: 2.4″ diameter x .77″ height (61 mm dia. x 19.5 mm height)
- Serial interface: Asynchronous serial input compatible with RS-232 or TTL voltage levels, RS-232 polarity
- True 5 Hz update rate for position and velocity information