Transom Mount Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Includes built-in temperature.
Humminbird XNT 9 HW T Features:
- Compatible with:
- HELIX 5 CHIRP G2/G3 – GPS-equipped models only
- HELIX 7 CHIRP G2/G3/G4 – GPS-equipped and CHIRP DI G2 models
- HELIX 7 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models
- HELIX 8 CHIRP G3N/ G4N – All models
- HELIX 9 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models
- HELIX 10 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models
- HELIX 12 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models
- ICE HELIX CHIRP G2/G3 and newer – All models (in Open Water Mode)
- Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support this transducer as a 2D sonar only transducer.
- Cable Length: 20 Feet
- This transducer does not support Side Imaging™ or Down Imaging™.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP- Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)