4 Band Vertical HF Fixed Station
10, 15, 20 and 40 Meters
Please note: Due to the size of this antenna, additional shipping charges will apply.
Exceptional mechanical construction with all sections of 1.25″ high strength, corrosion resistant aluminum. Stainless steel clamps permit adjustment without damage to the aluminum tubing. The easiest to assemble multi-band vertical on the market. Full band coverage on 10-40 meters.
• Broadbanded – low VSWR at band edges
• Power capability – full legal limit on SSB or CW
• Solid one inch fiberglass trap forms for optimum electrical and mechanical stability
• Heavy wall, high strength aluminum tubing, heavy duty aluminum mounting bracket and low loss, high strength insulators.
• Stainless steel clamps and hardware.
• Easy assembly and tuning.
• Single line feed with any length of 50 ohm coax.
• Use as ground mount with or without radials, or elevated mount with radials.
• All of the BTVs can be mounted in a piece of PVC and disguised as a flagpole in deed restricted neighborhoods.
Bands: 10-15-20-40 meters
Length/weight: 21 ft. 5 in. / 15 lbs.
Mounting: Vertical support up to 1.75” O.D. Ground mount with or without radials, roof or tower mount with radials
Wind Load: 28 lbs. @ 70 mph.
Power capability: Full legal limit SSB/CW
VSWR: Resonance 1.2 to 1 or better
Bandwidth: VSWR 1.6:1 at band edges