5 Band Vertical HF Fixed Station
10, 15, 20, 40, and 75 or 80 Meters
Please note: Due to the size of this antenna, additional shipping charges will apply.
Full band coverage on 10-40 meters (1.6:1 at band edges typical). Solid one inch fiberglass trap forms for optimum mechanical stability. Heavy gauge aluminum with stainless steel hardware construction throughout. Feed with any length 50 ohm coax.
• Broadbanded – low VSWR at band edges
• Power capability – full legal limit on SSB or CW
• Solid one inch fiberglass trap forms for optimum electrical and mechanical stability
• Heavy wall, high strength aluminum tubing, heavy duty aluminum mounting bracket and low loss, high strength insulators.
• Stainless steel clamps and hardware.
• Easy assembly and tuning.
• Single line feed with any length of 50 ohm coax.
• Use as ground mount with or without radials, or elevated mount with radials.
• All of the BTVs can be mounted in a piece of PVC and disguised as a flagpole in deed restricted neighborhoods.
Bands: 10-15-20-40 & 75 or 80 meters
Length/weight: 25 ft. 1 in. / 16.5 lbs.
Mounting: Vertical support up to 1.75” O.D. Ground mount with or without radials, roof or tower mount with radials
Wind Load: 29 lbs. @ 70 mph.
Power capability: Full legal limit SSB/CW
VSWR: Resonance 1.2 to 1 or better
Bandwidth: VSWR 2:1 or better at band edges on 10-40 meters (100 KHz. On 75 or 80 meters)