6 Band Vertical HF Fixed Station
10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 75 or 80 Meters
Please note: Due to the size of this antenna, additional shipping charges will apply.
Bandwidth at it’s broadest! VSWR 2:1 or better at band edges on 10-40 meters. Up to 100 kHz. on 75/80 meters. Solid one inch fiberglass trap forms for optimum electrical and mechanical stability. All sections 1.25″ heavy wall, high strength aluminum. Extra heavy duty aluminum mounting bracket with low loss, high strength insulators. Easiest assembly and tuning of any multi-band vertical. Feed with any length 50 ohm coax.
• Broadbanded – low VSWR at band edges
• Power capability – full legal limit on SSB or CW
• Solid one inch fiberglass trap forms for optimum electrical and mechanical stability
• Heavy wall, high strength aluminum tubing, heavy duty aluminum mounting bracket and low loss, high strength insulators.
• Stainless steel clamps and hardware.
• Easy assembly and tuning.
• Single line feed with any length of 50 ohm coax.
• Use as ground mount with or without radials, or elevated mount with radials.
• All of the BTVs can be mounted in a piece of PVC and disguised as a flagpole in deed restricted neighborhoods.
Bands: 10-15-20-30-40 & 75 or 80 meters
Length/weight: 24 ft. / 16.5 lbs.
Mounting: Vertical support up to 1.75” O.D. Ground mount with or without radials or elevated mount with radials.
Wind Load: 29 lbs. @ 70 mph.
Power capability: Full legal limit SSB/CW
VSWR: Resonance 1.2 to 1 or better
Bandwidth: VSWR 2:1 or better at band edges on 10-40 meters (100 KHz. On 75 or 80 meters)