Icom AH-705 Antenna Tuner Features:
- Covers the 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz bands
30 m, 98.4 ft or longer antenna: 1.8 – 54 MHz, 7 m, 23 ft or longer antenna: 3.5 – 54 MHz
* Depending on operating conditions or environments, the tuner may not be able to tune the antenna.
- SO-239 antenna connector for 50 Ω antenna such as dipole or Yagi
- “Terminal connector”, binding post socket adapter supplied for a long wire antenna
- 2-way power sources using alkaline batteries or external 13.8 V DC*
* 13.8 V DC should be taken directly from an external power supply, not through the IC-705.
- IP54 dust-protection and water resistance construction*
* The connectors should be covered with an adhesive tape or a jack cover to prevent water seeping into the connection.
- Full automatic tuning, just push the [TUNER] button on the IC-705
- Latching relays used for saving power consumption
- 190 × 105 × 40 mm; 7.5 × 4.1 × 1.6 in, 450 g; 15.8 oz* compact design
* Battery cells are not included.