Compact, Slim Dimensions IP67 Waterproofing and Full of Useful Features
Purchaser MUST have a letter of approval from the licensee, as ALL commercial radios sold by GPS Central will be programmed with the approved frequencies before leaving our premises.
Licensing is the responsibility of the purchaser by Industry Canada.
To obtain a license:
- Register: Online Registration – Spectrum Management System (ic.gc.ca)
- Fill out license application: Radiocommunication Licensing Services – Spectrum Management System
IP67 Dust-tight & Waterproof Protection
The IC-F1000 series has a 24.5mm slim depth with IP67 waterproof casing. The transceiver can withstand 1m depth of water for 30 minutes. Its dust-tight construction prevents the ingress of powder dust, sand, mud and other objects.
Easy to Hear in a Noisy Environment
The large 36mm speaker of the transceiver provides clear companded 800 mW* audio. The built-in BTL amplifier doubles the audio output power and delivers loud and intelligible voice to a radio operator working in noisy environments.
* Typical with internal speaker
Inversion Voice Scrambler
The built-in inversion voice scrambler provides secure conversation. Up to 16 codes are selectable.
14 Hours of Operating Time with Supplied Waterproof Battery
The supplied waterproof Li-Ion battery pack, BP-279 (1570mAh typ.), provides 14 hours* of operating time.
* Tx:Rx:Standby=5:5:90. Power save function ON.
Quiet Stand-by and More
The IC-F1000 series has built-in 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS signaling capabilities for group communication and selective calling..
MDC 1200 Compatible
The following MDC features are programmable.
- PTT ID
- Emergency (No ACK transmission)
- Radio check (RX only)
- Stun/Revive (RX only)
- Transmit status messages (LCD types only)
- 100 alias table (LCD types only)
When you rotate the channel knob, the radio announces the channel number.
Convenient for making radio adjustments without having to look at the radio.
- 8 DTMF autodial memories
- BIIS PTT ID and emergency call
- “Shift key” function increases number of programmable key assignments
- Surveillance function
- Escalating alarm