The Icom IC-M330 series gives you the same performance and feature set as the M324 series, but now within a smaller package to fit in tight spaces. Priced at a great value the M330 series still includes the exclusive AquaQuake™ draining feature, 25 watts of power, IPX7 Waterproof rating, scan/select scan and Icom’s exclusive user interface for ease of use.
Output power: 25W
GPS: This version does not include a GPS. Please see the M330G version that comes with a supplied external GPS antenna
Waterproof rating: IPX7
Versions: Black or Super white / With GPS or without GPS
Ultra Compact Body, Flexible Installation
The IC-M330 has a palm-sized compact body (W×H×D; 156.5 × 66.5 × 110.1 mm; 6.2 × 2.6 × 4.3 in). The radio can be installed in limited space.
New Speaker Delivers Dynamic, Clear Audio
A new speaker design delivers dynamic and clear sound over a wide bass and treble range. The IC-M330 provides a distortion-free clear audio even at full volume.
Built-in Class D DSC
The radio monitors CH 70 continuously, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
Class Leading Receiver Performance
The radio provides reliable communication in RF busy environment like a marina. (Selectivity and IMD: more than 70 dB)
Intuitive Operation with Icom Marine User Interface
A combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple, smooth operation. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys for quick one push function access.
- IPX7 submersible (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Common NMEA interface for external GPS/NAV connection
- MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder compatible
- Tag scan and favorite channel functions
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Priority scan function
- Display and keypad backlighting
- External speaker connection
- Weather channel with weather alert
- Supplied hand microphone, HM-235B/W, with channel up/down keys and a CH16/Call channel key
- 3-digit or 4-digit channel display selectable