The M330 series gives you the same performance and feature set as the M324 series, but now within a smaller package to fit in tight spaces. Priced at a great value the M330 series still includes the exclusive AquaQuake™ draining feature, 25 watts of power, IPX7 Waterproof rating, scan/select scan and Icom’s exclusive user interface for ease of use.
Output power: 25W
GPS: Supplied external GPS antenna (See the M330 if you do not need the GPS antenna)
Waterproof Rating: IPX7
Versions: Black or Super White / With out without GPS
The M330G includes a GPS receiver and an easy to install external GPS puck antenna for better accuracy and performance. The small compact GPS puck antenna provides your location, bearing and speed by using information from GPS, GLONASS and SBAS. This information is used for DSC (Digital Selective Calling) calls. Hook up the GPS puck antenna for the most accurate GPS and DSC functionality to work.
Ultra Compact Body, Flexible Installation
The IC-M330/G has a palm-sized compact body (W×H×D; 156.5 × 66.5 × 110.1 mm; 6.2 × 2.6 × 4.3 in). The radio can be installed in limited space.
New Speaker Delivers Dynamic, Clear Audio
A new speaker design delivers dynamic and clear sound over a wide bass and treble range. The IC-M330/G provides a distortion-free clear audio even at full volume.
Built-in Class D DSC
The radio monitors CH 70 continuously, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
Class Leading Receiver Performance
The radio provides reliable communication in RF busy environment like a marina. (Selectivity and IMD: more than 70 dB)
Intuitive Operation with Icom Marine User Interface
A combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple, smooth operation. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys for quick one push function access.
- IPX7 submersible (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Common NMEA interface for external GPS/NAV connection
- MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder compatible
- Tag scan and favorite channel functions
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Priority scan function
- Display and keypad backlighting
- External speaker connection
- Weather channel with weather alert
- Supplied hand microphone, HM-235B/W, with channel up/down keys and a CH16/Call channel key
- 3-digit or 4-digit channel display selectable