The IC-V3500 contains powerful communications with its compact body and simple interface. This radio’s large heatsink helps ensure stable output during continuous transmissions. This radio is a must for those looking for a long-range mobile with a fresh look.
- Output Power: 65W / 25W / 10W / 5W
- RX Frequencies: 144-148 MHz
- Memory Channels: 207 (200 alphanumeric memories, 1 call channel, 3 pairs of scan edge memories)
65 W Powerful RF Output Power
The IC-V3500 is a rugged 2 m mobile transceiver providing powerful 65 W of output power. Its large heatsink keeps RF output even while continuous transmission.
Modern Looks on a Simple Design
The IC-V3500 has a sleek and easy-to-read white LCD screen. Radio function labels along the bottom of the screen create easy-to-read identifiers for the front panel buttons in low light and nighttime operation.
Loud and Clear Audio
Off-road tires, roof racks, and engines can contribute to a vehicle’s cabin noise. Cut through the noise with the built-in 4.5W speaker for loud and clear audio. Both the frequency response and opening slit have been improved from similar models. Additionally, set up presets to raise, lower, or mute the radio for those who like precise audio levels.
Instant Volume Loud and Mute Functions
You can temporary change the volume to a preset level with a simple operation. It can be used as One-touch mute function by preset volume to zero.
Use the emergency call function to send beeps and hot microphone audio to others. While the emergency call function is active, the speaker will amplify messages to notify others within earshot.
More Features of IC-V3500:
- Built-in CTCSS and DTCS encoder/decoder for repeater access
- A total of 207 memory channels with 6 character channel name
- Dynamic bank link scan function to scan all memory channels in selected banks
- Up to 16 DTMF autodial memory channels
- Priority watch function
- Wide/narrow channel setting
- Power supply voltage display
- Program most functions through the remote microphone
- Tough construction to pass the MIL-STD 810 G specifications