Loos CP2-6P-6 Guy Line Clamp Kits are designed for use only on 0.170 in. diameter (4.3mm) Phillystran HPTG-1200I, or 3/16 in. EHS steel guy lines. They are manufactured from durable forged steel and have a galvanized finish for protection against the outside elements.
NOTE: Larger sizes of Phillystran cannot be clamped with these types of hardware, but are terminated only with Guy Line Big Grips.
These kits include six individual clamps. In normal usage, six clamps is the number required to secure both ends of a single guy line.
- Guy Line Diameter (in.): fits 0.170 in. to 0.218 in.
- Guy Line Diameter (mm): fits 4.3mm to 5.5mm
- Manufacturer Guy Line Number: 3/16EHS
- Recommended Guy Line Thimble Size: 0.250 in.
- Quantity: Sold as a set of 6.
- Notes: A set of six clamps are in the kit. These 3/16 in. clamps cover the range 11/64 in. through 7/32 in.