The castable FishHunter Pro delivers clear and accurate depictions of what lies beneath the water in a portable package for anglers who fish from the bank, dock, pier, ice or small watercraft such as kayaks. The portable fish-finding sonar uses reliable WiFi to connect with smartphones and tablets up to 160 feet away. With the FishHunter Pro and FishHunter App, anglers can create Bathymetric maps with a tri-frequency transducer and easily log catches and fishing locations.
- Reliable WiFi, No Data Connection Required – Offering a more reliable connection with better range than Bluetooth®, the WiFi connection between FishHunter and your smartphone or tablet does not require a cellular or internet connection and keeps your phone available for texts and calls
- Buoy-like Design – Get a more reliable WiFi connection with FishHunter’s unique, buoy-like design, which is difficult to submerge
- Multiple Fishing Views – See fish as fish symbols with Fish View, get unfiltered sonar returns in Raw View or find fish under the ice with Ice Fishing Flasher and Raw views
- Create Custom Maps – Create custom Bathymetric contour color charts of your favorite fishing spot or the entire lake by trolling FishHunter Pro behind your boat
- Integrated LED Light – FishHunter Pro is easy to see during early morning/nighttime conditions due to an integrated LED light that also functions as battery indicator/charging light
- Tri-Frequency Coverage – FishHunter Pro features a tri-frequency transducer, supporting 381kHz, 475kHz and 675kHz frequencies
- FishHunter App – Log catches, waypoints, follow your friends and even live stream catches around the world with the free FishHunter app, available from the IOS App and Google Play Stores