See more and catch more with the new HDS PRO fishfinder/chartplotter. Watch fish react to your lure live with new, high-resolution ActiveTarget® 2 Live Sonar, and find fish and holding structure with new, ultra high-definition Active Imaging™ HD. Quickly find fishing areas with the latest and most detailed C-MAP® charts and get full fishing system networking with expanded boat control from bow to stern.
Lowrance’s clearest sonar ever, Active Imaging HD delivers high-definition views of Lowrance CHIRP sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™. FishReveal™ has also been expanded to be available on SideScan* and DownScan, making fish easier to identify to the sides and beneath the boat. (*Requires S3100 Module)
ActiveTarget 2 Live Sonar provides wider, higher-resolution views of fish movement and structure. It also supports plug-and-play installation of two ActiveTarget transducers, making it possible to watch multiple views simultaneously, and to widen Front and Scout modes for better bait tracking.
The ultimate clarity
The better your view, the better your fishing. From the high-definition touchscreen display to the high-level clarity of the newly-enhanced Lowrance sonar, HDS Pro delivers a full range of meaningful underwater views that will take your fishing experience from good to great.
The SolarMAX™ HD touchscreen provides stunning images of fish, structure and chart details that are easy to see from any angle, in direct sunlight and through polarized lenses – a real difference maker on the water. See unmatched clarity on-screen with Lowrance’s superior, high-resolution Active Imaging™ HD sonar and ActiveTarget® 2 Live Sonar technologies.
All the chart details – preloaded
Spend more time catching fish and less time finding them with pre-loaded C-MAP charts. Get full-featured vector charts, custom depth shading, high-res coastal coverage and 1-foot contours on more than 19,000 lakes across the U.S. and more than 9,400 in Canada. HDS PRO also introduces a new chart overlay option, allowing you to view ActiveTarget® Scout Mode or Ghost® 360 trolling motor mode directly on the chart screen. For anglers that want to select their own chart, HDS PRO supports a wide range of third-party chart options, including C-MAP®, Navionics®, Florida Marine Tracks and more.
Complete bow to stern boat control
HDS PRO gives you full bow-to-stern networking and control of the Ultimate Fishing System.
With HDS PRO at the heart of your fishing system, it’s easy to customize your boat to fit the way you fish with your choice of fish-finding, navigation, network and entertainment options. HDS PRO offers support for the complete range of top fish-finding technologies – from ActiveTarget® 2 Live Sonar and Active Imaging™ HD to touchscreen control of Power-Pole® Anchors, Ghost® Trolling Motor and more.
Expand your system – taking advantage of radar, autopilot and NMEA 2000® compatibility – and add SiriusXM® Weather/Audio to monitor changing weather conditions and to listen to your favorite tunes.
The expanded options and capabilities of HDS PRO give you more ways to customize your boat to better fit your fishing needs. Beyond the 9, 10, 12 and 16-inch screen sizes, HDS PRO can also be expanded to deliver additional views and features. Simply add an S3100 sonar module and Active Imaging Transducer to enable the new FishReveal™ SideScan view, making it easier to identify fish to the sides of the boat. Anglers can also add a second ActiveTarget® Transducer to better target fish by viewing multiple ActiveTarget 2 live sonar displays at the same time. With plug-and-play installation, expanding your fishing has never been easier.
Key Features of HDS PRO 9:
- SolarMAX™ HD Touchscreen viewable at extreme angles and through polarized lenses
- New! High-definition up to 1.2MHz Active Imaging™ HD ready (Lowrance CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan Imaging™) (included with 000-15981-001)
- New! High-resolution ActiveTarget® 2 Live Sonar ready
- FishReveal™ with new SideScan view, as well as Downscan*
- Available in 9, 10, 12 and 16-inch display size
- Preloaded C-MAP® DISCOVER OnBoard charts with 1-foot contours on 19,000+ US Lakes, 9,400+ Canadian Lakes or worldwide basemap
- Real-time mapping available with C-MAP® Genesis Live.
- Support for new ActiveTarget® Scout and Ghost® Trolling Motor 360 chart overlay views
- Touchscreen control of Power-Pole® anchors, Ghost® Trolling Motor, Autopilot and Lowrance Outboard Pilot
- NMEA 2000®, Wireless and Bluetooth®, connectivity – plus smartphone notifications
- Wide range of optional chart upgrades including C-MAP® REVEAL, Navionics®, Florida Marine Tracks and more.
*SidescanFishReveal requires S3100 module and a compatible transducer