Autopilot pack for Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) displays, providing automatic steering for hydraulic-steer outboard motors. An extra pair of hands when you need it, the Outboard Pilot, featuring Lowrance SmartSteer™ control from your HDS Gen2 or Gen3, will steer to a heading, waypoint or route.
Outboard Pilot is an MFD Autopilot add-on system designed for boats up to 30ft with a single or dual-linked outboard motor. The system comes with everything you need to fit an Autopilot to Hydraulic outboard motors, including Point-1 AP Heading/GPS Sensor, NAC-1 Autopilot computer, Pump-1, hydraulic fitting kit, Standby-Auto buttons and Micro-C network components.
The Lowrance Outboard Pilot is recommended for single and dual outboard set-ups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
Hydraulic-Steer Kit includes everything to connect your existing hydraulic-steering manual helm pump:
- Pump-1 is a 0.8L reversible hydraulic pump designed to interface to Seastar steering
- Coming Soon – Hydraulic fitting Kit is compatible with Seastar manual helm pumps
Minimum product requirements
Requires a compatible multifunction display. Depth Contour Tracking requires depth information from the built-in sonar on a connected multifunction display, or from a networked sonar module.
- Steer your outboard motor to a heading, waypoint, route or cursor, with control from your Multifunction Display.
- New Lowrance SmartSteer™ interface provides control of both your hydraulic-steer outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint electric-steer trolling motor.
- “One-touch” route creation from saved trails.
- Repeat your path with automatic turn patterns.
- Recommended for single-outboard setups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
- VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback) – simplifies pilot installation — eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor.
- Easy setup – straightforward guide steps you through first-time install.
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection – with no complex terminal wiring
- Supported by Lowrance Service program