The P319 is a compact, plastic, thru-hull, dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sensor that offers depth and temperature data. Ideal for planing hull powerboats and sailboats.
- Requires just one hole in the hull to receive data for both depth and temperature.
- Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Provides extremely accurate data.
- Just 5mm extends outside of the hull.
- Compatible with Lowrance HDS Carbon, HDS Live, Elite FS, Hook Series