The MFJ-1045C RF Preselector let’s you copy weak signals, while rejecting out-of-band signals. It’s a high gain tuned RF amplifier that covers 1 to 54 MHz in four bands. The MFJ-1045C also features dual gate MOSFET, bi-polar transistors for low noise, high gain. The minimum gain is 20dB and is typically 30-40 dB across the tuning range.
MFJ-1045C Pre-Selector Features:
- Rejects out-of-band signals, images.
- 1.8 to 54 MHz. Up to 20 dB gain.
- Gain control.
- Dual gate MOSFET, bipolar transistors for low noise, high gain.
- Connect 2 antennas, 2 receivers.
- Coax and phone jacks. 9-18 VDC or MFJ-1312D.