The MFJ-822 Mobile HF/VHF SWR/Wattmeter measures forward and reflected power and SWR simultaneously and is designed to operate on 1.8-200 MHz. The MFJ-822 has two power scales, which are selected with a push button switch. The high power scale measures 0-300 Watts forward power and 0-100 Watts reflected power. The low power scale measures 0-30 Watts forward power and 0-10 Watts reflected power. The MFJ-822 utilizes an illuminated Cross-Needle meter to read the SWR from 1:1 to ∞. This compact SWR/Wattmeter is rugged enough to take the abuse of brutal mobile and portable operation.
MFJ-822 Compact HF/VHF SWR/Wattmeter Features:
- Has huge 3″ Cross-needle meter.
- Read forward/reflected power and SWR simultaneously.
- Perfect for mobile or portable operation.
- Two selectable power ranges, built-in meter light (+12 VDC).
- SO-239 Connectors.
- 3 1/4 W x 3 1/4 H x 3 1/4 D inches.
- Covers 1.8-200 MHz, 30 or 300 Watts.