With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
Minelab Equinox 800 Features:
True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
Sleek & Lightweight
Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
High-Speed Wireless Audio
Experience ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, or use fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
8 Custom Search Profiles
Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favourite settings in each mode.
Fast & Accurate Target ID
Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash.
Gain even more control of your detector audio with Advanced Settings; you decide how much target information you hear.
Gold Detecting Mode
Gold Mode operates the high single frequencies of either 20 kHz or 40 kHz to detect gold nuggets in mineralised soils.
Great performance in high-trash recreational environments.
Using Multi in this mode is the most versatile for general coin and treasure detecting.
Ideal for detecting fine jewellery and artifacts.
Using Multi in this mode helps the specialist find the widest range of target sizes.
Excels in dry sand, wet sand, and underwater.
Beach mode operates in Multi only, and is designed for typical use in beach conditions.
Good for gold nugget prospecting.
This mode operates high single frequencies of 20 or 40 kHz, optimum for gold targets.
Minelab Equinox 800 User Interface
The crisp LCD display features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 800 user interface, you can:
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
- Create you own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Change the operating frequency, Detect Mode, and Sensitivity on the fly.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept /
- Reject and Recovery Speed.
- Customise Advanced Settings to change the way detections are heard, by selecting the number, pitch, and volume of your detection signals.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets.
With EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results. Read more detailed information and reviews on our game-changing Multi-IQ technology on the Minelab Treasure Talk Blog.
* 20 kHz and 40 kHz are not available as single operating frequencies in EQUINOX 600. The Multi-IQ frequency range shown applies to both EQUINOX 600 and 800. This diagram is representative only. Actual sensitivity levels will depend upon target types and sizes, ground conditions and detector settings.
EQUINOX 800 offers 5 single frequencies of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 40 kHz, giving an expanded 8-times range of 5 to 40 kHz.
Maximum wireless audio compatibility – Connect conventional Bluetooth headphones, high-speed aptX™ Low Latency devices, or the ultra-fast Wi-Stream enabled WM 08 audio module.