The Equinox Series Handbook by Andy Sabisch
Minelab has once again raised the bar against which other metal detectors are measured by providing true multi-frequency operation as well as the ability to switch to single frequency operation when conditions call for it. This new book from Andy Sabisch, authorized by Minelab, covers both the Minelab Equinox 600 and 800 models and contains everything you need to master the Equinox quickly, gaining from the experience of the author and numerous experts who have contributed.
- Learn about every control, what it does, and when to adjust it.
- Get tips and techniques from experienced Equinox users from around the globe.
- Learn the best methods to search specific targets like coins, relics, jewelry and gold nuggets.
- Learn the best methods to search different environments such as on land or in the water.
- Learn about the practical uses of metal detecting such as competition hunting, starting a recovery service and assisting law enforcement.
- Discover accessories that will help your searches and protect your investment for the future.
The Equinox series has made believers out of even the most skeptical of users by uncovering valuables from sites that have been heavily hunted.
If you are already an Equinox owner, the book will help you find more and make learning the machine even easier.
If you are considering getting an Equinox the book will answer your questions and help you to understand just why it has been so popular and what sets this machine apart from other detectors that came before it.
The book is 176 pages in length and measures 8.5”x11”