A PRO-FIND Series Pinpointer is an essential part of your detecting tool kit.
PRO-FIND Series pinpointers help you to accurately locate targets inside a small hole or crevice where a metal detector coil cannot fit. This results in smaller holes, less environmental disruption and faster target recovery time.
PRO-FIND 35 Features:
- Ferrous Tone ID: Two different responses help you to identify ferrous junk from nonferrous treasure. Great to use with non-discriminating detectors.
- Waterproof to 3 m (10-ft): Rugged waterproof design ideal for beach and river pinpointing. The perfect companion for a waterproof detector.
- Audio & vibration indication: Audio tones and vibration intensify as the probe approaches the target making target recovery easier, especially underwater!
- Adjustable sensitivity: Five sensitivity levels allow you to precisely adjust for maximum depth and minimum noise in all ground conditions. Easily adjustable with separate +/– buttons
- High visibility – with lost-alarm: The PRO-FIND’s bright yellow handgrip is clearly visible for easy location, so you won’t leave it behind after you dig. Quickly locate your forgotten pinpointer with the handy lost-alarm.
- Holster & lanyard included: A lanyard and a tough, semi-rigid holster that attaches to any belt will keep your PRO-FIND at the ready
Locate coins, rings & gold with speed & accuracy
The PRO-FIND 15 pinpointer allows you to accurately locate buried targets in holes, where a metal detector coil doesn’t fit. This means you can dig smaller holes, cause less environmental disruption and recover targets much faster.
Minelab’s Detector Interference Free (DIF) technology significantly reduces interference with an operating metal detector, when the pinpointer is switched off, by disengaging the pinpointer coil’s magnetic field.
PRO-FIND series pinpointers feature a useful lost-alarm that will sound after a period of inactive use. This makes it easy to locate your forgotten pinpointer, even in long grass, so you never leave it behind!