Award-Winning Platinum Charts! The best cruising features available for your chartplotter, from seamless chart detail, to satellite photos and 3D.
THE BEST DETAIL Tides and currents, shaded depth contours, navaids with XplainT (a plain-language description feature that, with just a click of the cursor, deciphers confusing navigational symbols into plain-language everyone can understand), spot soundings, port plans, port service guides and more.
THE EASIEST TO USE Plug-and-play cartridge is ready to use, no CDs, downloads or unlock codes required.
- Full seamless & IC technology
- Paper-like charts
- Safety depth contours (user-selectable)
- Navaids with XPLAIN (explains what the marine symbols mean)
- NAVPLANNER / PC software compatible
- Major Coastal Road Networks
- Enhanced Port Services (including phone numbers)
- High-Definition Fishing Detail
- Dynamic Tides & Currents
- Coastal Points-of-Interest (banks, hotels, restaurants, etc)
- Panoramic Pictures
- Geo-Referenced Coast Pilot Books
- Satellite Photo Overlay (full-view or land-only view)
- 3-Dimensional View (with 360 degree rotation & pitch)
Navionics charts cover the world providing navigators and fisherman with all the necessary data for safer and easier navigation. Provided by geographic area on pre-programmed cartridges compatible with popular chartplotters including Lowrance and more. Just plug-and-play into a Navionics compatible plotter and have easy access to all the essential information found on official paper charts and fishing maps: tide and current data, depth contours, spot soundings, navaids, location names, detailed port plans, port service guides, and more.
All the Navionics Platinum charts come pre-loaded on a SD card ready for plug-and-play use with the Lowrance models listed on the right, as well as with several other chartplotter brands such as Humminbird, Northstar and Raymarine.