- Item No.: MM-FT70DR
- Softcover: 16 pages, high-quality laminated
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 8 inches
The FT-70DR Mini-manual covers all the features of this analog FM and digital transceiver, including an explanation of, and programming instructions for, the new Fusion II compatible Digital Group ID code and Personal ID code features.
Mini-manual size, 4.5×8 inches. Sixteen high-quality laminated pages, loaded with detailed instructions. This is an ideal short-form guide for setting-up and operating all the capabilities of this radio, including the new digital ID and group mode features. Includes procedures for the operations described in the basic and advanced factory manuals for this radio.
Nifty! Ham Radio Mini-Manual
- Provides clear descriptions for all controls, setup menus and modes of operation.
- Simple step-by-step instructions, augmented with useful hints and explanations.
- Indexed and organized for quick access to what you need by mode of operation.
- Color-coded, clear and easy to understand instructions that clarify operation.
- Smaller, faster and easier to use than the factory instruction manual.
- Laminated for durability and water resistance, great for GoKits.
- Compact: 4.5 x 8 inches, fits in a map pocket, small enough to be kept with the radio.
- Program your ham radio wherever you are at. An essential operating accessory!