Due to their reflective nature, license plates have always been very difficult to photo capture, especially at night. This HyperFire 2 HL2X license plate camera reliably documents license plates on vehicles traveling as fast as 50 miles per hour (80 km/h) day or night.
Reconyx HyperFire 2 HL2X license plate camera captures color images by day and No Glow covert Infrared images by night. The ultra fast 0.20 Second Trigger Speed coupled with the best Motion Sensing available means that you won’t miss a thing! Reconyx’snew NoGlow™ GEN3 High Output Infrared night vision reaches out to 50 feet (15 m)! Their new Image Sensor provides High Definition images and videos. Night time images are crisp and clear with no graininess or blurring, while the day time photos are rich in color and clarity.
Reconyx Security Cameras are equipped with additional features such as Loop Recording (over-riding beginning images so the camera will continue to record once the memory card is filled) and Advanced Multi-Scheduling (programming the camera to only operate during set hours of the day and different days of the week).
Reconyx HyperFire 2 License Plate Camera Features
- 0.20 second trigger speed
- 50 foot (15 m) NoGlow Covert Infrared Flash Range
- 720P HD Video with Audio
- 5 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 2048 x 720 Wide Screen Image Resolution
- Battery Life of up to 80,000 Images or 2 Years
- Supports SD Memory Cards up to 512GB
- Operating Temperature Range of -20° to 120° Fahrenheit (-29 to +50 °C)
- Includes Webbing Strap for mounting to tree or post