UHF IN YOUR POCKET
Analyzer Stick 500 became the third member of the Stick family that is well known to connoisseurs of high technology and the incredible comfort of using. No matter the time, place, or weather.
The UHF analyzer is designed for measuring the standing wave ratio (SWR) and return loss, amplitude, and phase angle, as well as the value of active (R) and reactive (X) resistances, considering the sign, inductance (L) and capacitance (C) in parallel and series modes of antennas, cables, lines, filters and other systems in the range of 0,1 MHz to 500 MHz.
Like all Stick analyzers, it is capable of 16 hours of continuous measurements without battery recharging.
Smart, fast, handy, and even more powerful. At any time, place, and in any weather.
The main parameters of the Stick 500 Analyzer:
- Operating frequency: 100 kHz – 500 MHz
- Size: 185 * 40 * 33 mm (7,3 in x 1,6 in x 1,3 in)
- Weight: 185 grams (6.5 Oz) (unpacked, with battery installed)
- Type of antenna connector: SO-239
- Number of Enter Keys: 6
- Display: high contrast E Ink display, 200 * 200 pixels.
- Type of battery used: Li-ion 18650 (included)
- PC Connector Type: USB 2.0 Type-C
- Charging Port Type: USB Type-C
- Bluetooth Availability: Yes, Bluetooth ver. 4.2 BLE Single-mode, Class B
- Battery Charge Time: 3 hours.
- RF Power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Minimum frequency step: 1 kHz
- Operating temperature: -15°…40 °C (5…104 °F)