It is a powerful 1 GHz VNA for embedded applications & perfect device for embedded installation and using for example in the antenna tuners, transceivers or power amplifiers as the core of the load matching circuit.
ZERO II is also useful for those who:
- Manufacturers of power equipment HAM radio direction;
- Developers and manufacturers of devices requiring long-distance packet data transmission using different protocols.
It is capable on:
- Measures up to 1 GHz
- Instantly returns R, X, SWR & Return Loss values
- Comes factory calibrated
- Has USB, UART, I2C, SPI interfaces
The ZERO II analyzer has the following characteristics:
- Operating frequency range: from 100 kHz to 1 GHz
- Size: 55*35 mm.
- User interfaces: HID, UART, I2C, SPI
- USB connector (for firmware updates, power supply, connection to gadgets via OTG)
- Current consumption: about 120mA in measurement mode
- Antenna connector: SMA
- Weight: 10 grams
The ZERO II has a unique ability to connect to Android-based gadgets and the AntScope application via OTG connection. With this feature, you can use just a smartphone and an analyzer, and no development of any software for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or any other microcomputers is required.