RT Systems ADMS-991A Programming software makes it easy to manage memory channel information and other menu settings of the Yaesu FT-991 or FT-991A. Both programmers are included in the package. Be sure to install the correct one for your particular radio.
Click here for more Information about the Windows Version.
Click here for more Information about the Mac Version.
As of 11/17/2020, the FT-991 link to read and write the radio has ceased to function on the new Big Sur operating system for the Mac. We hope a correction is available soon as Silicon Labs works with Apple for a solution.
- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options.
- “Read” the current configuration from the radio for editing or start from scratch in a new file.
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files.
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing.
- An easy interface to ARRL Travel Plus, RFinder-Worldwide Repeater Directory, Radio Reference, or Repeater Book to get repeater information. (separate purchase or subscription may be required)
- Copy and paste spreadsheet or website data.
- Much more than just memory channel programming with settings for other radio menu items.
- RT Systems Programming Software for the
- Windows version requires Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 (full version), Windows 10 for 32 and 64 bit platforms.
- Mac version requires Mac OS X 10.11.6 (64-bit) or newer.