RT Systems ADMS-991A Programming software makes it easy to manage memory channel information and other menu settings of the Yaesu FT-991 or FT-991A. Both programmers are included in the package. Be sure to install the correct one for your particular radio.
As of 11/17/2020, the FT-991 link to read and write the radio has ceased to function on the new Big Sur operating system for the Mac. We hope a correction is available soon as Silicon Labs works with Apple for a solution.
- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options.
- “Read” the current configuration from the radio for editing or start from scratch in a new file.
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files.
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing.
- An easy interface to ARRL Travel Plus, RFinder-Worldwide Repeater Directory, Radio Reference, or Repeater Book to get repeater information. (separate purchase or subscription may be required)
- Copy and paste spreadsheet or website data.
- Much more than just memory channel programming with settings for other radio menu items.
- RT Systems Programming Software for the
- Windows version requires Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 (full version), Windows 10 for 32 and 64 bit platforms.
- Mac version requires Mac OS X 10.11.6 (64-bit) or newer.