RT Systems YPS-FT5D Programming software makes it easy to manage memory channel information and other menu settings of the Yaesu FT-5DR
- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options.
- “Read” the current configuration from the radio for editing or start from scratch in a new file.
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files.
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing.
- An easy interface to RFinder-Worldwide Repeater Directory, Radio Reference, or Repeater Book to get repeater information for your location, a travel route, or a vacation spot. Repeater details available for locations in and outside the US. (separate purchase or subscription may be required)
- Other built-in frequency lists for easy memory channel entries (check File|External data in the programmer before you spend time on internet searches for frequencies. You may find just what you need!)
- Copy and paste spreadsheet or website data.
- Much more than just memory channel programming with settings for other radio menu items.
- RT Systems Programming Software for the
- Windows version requires Windows 8/8.1 (full version), Windows 10 for 32 and 64 bit platforms or Windows 11.
- Mac version requires Mac OS X 10.11.6 (64-bit) or newer.
- YPS-FT5D Software
- USB-68 Cable
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, 10 (32 or 64 Bit), or Win 11
- MacOS 10.11.6 (64 bit) or higher
Works with the RT Systems USB-68 cable (included), the Yaesu SCU-18 or SCU-19 cable, or a suitable MicroSD Card. Does NOT work with the cable that comes in the box with the radio.