Before we can ship this product, a Sabre Waiver Form must be filled out and sent back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org , NO EXCEPTIONS. Please complete the information in order to comply with the Pest Control Products Act of Canada, administered by the Pest Management Regulatory Agency of Health Canada. We will fill out the Serial Number portion of the waiver form.
This product ships only within Canada via UPS Ground.
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION: 225 gram bear spray (repellent) contains 1.840% major capsaicinoids, guaranteed via in-house laboratory
- #1 PEPPER SPRAY TRUSTED BY POLICE AND CONSUMERS WORLDWIDE: Including New York, Chicago PD, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s & U.S. Marshals; made in the U.S.A. and ISO 9001:2008 certified
- PROTECTION AT A SAFE DISTANCE: 9-meter range
- INCREASED COVERAGE / GREATEST BARRIER: Empties in 5.6 seconds to get more spray between you and the bear, faster
- EASY TO LOCATE: Orange safety helps you locate your bear spray immediately
- LONG-LASTING: 3-year shelf life from the date of manufacture
Here are some of the reasons SABRE, manufacturer of Frontiersman® and SABRE WILD® Bear Spray, is the #1 brand trusted by police and consumers worldwide:
- Maximum stopping power: Maximum strength (2.0% major capsaicinoids) allowed by the EPA, guaranteed via in-house lab
- Greater protection: Industry maximum 35-foot (10.6 m) range allows for greatest distance between you and a bear
- Proven: Field tested and proven effective by the Elmendorf Air Force Base (Elmendorf, AK) and Brown Bear Resources (Missoula, MT)
- Biggest barrier: High emission system releases the maximum product (1.84 oz per second) to provide optimal protection
- Immediately accessible: Hip & chest holster do not have cumbersome straps to restrict immediate access to your canister or scare the bear
An HPLC guarantee means guaranteed heat
The University of Utah reported that pepper sprays fail 30% of the time, and that’s a risk you don’t want to take. Frontiersman and SABRE pepper sprays undergo rigorous in-house HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) testing, eliminating this 30% failure rate and providing the confidence you need when your safety is at stake.
Our ISO 9001:2008 certification represents our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. Our products are backed by more than four decades of experience leading the industry. SABRE also has an A+ BBB rating and is recognized by Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc, ANAB and UKAS Quality Management.
All SABRE formulations used in Canada contain humane, environmentally safe ingredients. SABRE is a Health Canada certified establishment. Rest assured SABRE can help keep you safe without lasting harm on a bear or the environment.
Bear spray effectiveness.
SABRE Bear Sprays (repellent) have been field tested and proven successful by the Elmendor Air-Force Base in Alaska and Brown Bear Resources in Missoula, MT.