Multi-antenna port 14 – bit SDR
The SDRplay RSPdx is a complete redesign of the popular RSP2 and RSP2pro multi-antenna receiver. It’s a wideband fullfeatured 14-bit SDR which covers the entire RF spectrum from 1kHz to 2GHz. Combined with the power of readily available SDR receiver software (including ‘SDRuno’ supplied by SDRplay) you can monitor up to 10MHz spectrum at a time. The RSPdx provides three software selectable antenna inputs, and an external clock input. All it needs is a computer and an antenna to provide excellent communications receiver functionality. A documented API allows developers to create new demodulators or applications around the platform.
- Covers all frequencies from 1kHz through VLF, LF, MW, HF, VHF, UHF and L-band to 2GHz, with no gap
- Receive, monitor and record up to 10MHz of spectrum at a tim
- Performance below 2MHz substantially enhanced – improved dynamic range and selectivity
- Software selectable choice of 3 antenna ports
- Enhanced ability to cope with extremely strong signals
- External clock input for synchronisation purposes, or connection to GPS re ference clock for extra frequency accuracy
- Excellent dynamic range for challenging reception conditions
- Free use of windows-based SDRuno software which provides an ever-increasing feature-set
- Strong and growing software support network
- Calibrated S meter/ RF power and SNR measurement with SDRuno (including datalogging to .CSV file capability)
- Documented API provided to allow demodulator or application development on multiple platforms
DO NOT directly connect an RSP to the same antenna as your transmitter, or to an antenna in the near field of a transmitting antenna, as this is likely to result in irreversible damage to your RSP and invalidate your warranty.