Solar Powered Satellite Managed Asset Ready Tracker
Easy to use. No contracts.
The SmartOne Solar is the next generation of Globalstar’s industry-acclaimed SmartOne product line. While operating on one of the most modern and fastest satellite networks in the world and powered by the sun, this unit is a maintenance-free, IoT device that provides remote monitoring and tracking capabilities. It lets you intelligently configure reporting times and intervals for custom information delivery. The SmartOne Solar has unparalleled safety/device certifications including ATEX Zone 0, IECEX, OSHA, UL913, CSA22.2 Intrinsically Safe, HERO (Hazards of Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance), and others to meet the needs of every application.
- Maintenance-free device as the power of the sun recharges its batteries providing 8+ years of usable service
- Delivers reliable location reporting for assets deployed worldwide – providing security and improved efficiency for your business
- Easy to install as simple packaging requires no harnesses, external power or external antennas
- Transportation: Monitor & track assets and fleet movements even in remote locations
- Oil & Gas: Aids in mobilizing & deploying high value assets in field survey & exploration
- Construction: Determine if, when & where your valuable equipment is being used
- Security: Keep track of valuable mobile assets such as rail cars, propane tanks & AgTech
- Marine: Monitor & track high value assets, such as boats, barges and containers, at the dock and off-shore
- Other industrial uses: Mining, forestry, government, fisheries, etc.
Get the App!
The Bluefox application operates on all leading browsers including Microsoft IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Apple Safari. In addition to the main portal at https://app.bluefoxtracking.com/login, there are smartphone/tablet apps available for download:
**Please allow 72 hours for units to be provisioned and sent to you. Thank you.
Have Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Please note we require 30 days written notice, prior to your next billing cycle, for all device cancellations