Explorer Series GX1850 25W Fixed Mount VHF / NMEA2000 / Second Station Capable
- Meets ITU-R M.493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- Separate Receiver for CH70 (Receiving DSC Calls)
- Ultra-slim and compact Rear case design (Depth 3.3″, 82mm)
- NMEA2000 Compatible (GX1850GPS/GX1850)
- NMEA 0183 Connectivity
- E2O (Easy to Operate) Icon & Menu System
- Preset key stores up to 10 favorite channels
- Second Station Remote Microphone (Optional RAM4 SSM-70H)
- Intercom Feature between the Radio and an Optional Second Station
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Multi Watch
- Automatic DSC polling of up to 6 ships GPS positions
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages (when connected to a GPS)
- Enter, Save, and Navigate to a waypoint using the Compass page (when connected to a GPS)
- Navigation (LAT/LON, SOG, and COG) information shown on display (when connected to a GPS)
- GM (Group Monitor) Using DSC Group position Calling
- MOB (Man over Board) Operation
- Selectable Night Mode Display
- Noise canceling microphone with channel change selection, 16/S and H/L keys
- NOAA Weather channels with weather Alert
Easy plug and play connectivity to the NMEA bus. A single plug in interface allows connectivity of GPS data, and DSC calling between compatible devices.
Second Station RAM4 compatibility
Now compatible with Standard Horizon’s latest second station microphone RAM4, model SSM-70. All functions on the main radio can now be controlled on the Second Station RAM4, this includes all radio functions, DSC functions, and intercom features between the radio and the Second Station.
E2O Easy to Operate Menu System
Redesigned with the operator in mind, the new Easy to Operate menu system is now more intuitive than ever. Access all the menu functions and settings with just a few simple steps. DSC calling and DSC programming has never been easier.
Ultra Compact Easy Installation
Mounting a VHF radio has never been easier. The Explorer Series VHF’s have an ultra thin, compact rear case, only 3.3” in depth or half the depth of comparable VHF radios on the market. The rear case design also gives flexibility when flush mounting the radio in tight areas or bracket mounting the radio by taking up less dash space, and allowing more mounting options.
3-Year Waterproof Warranty
If your Explorer Series radio fails for any reason (including water damage) during normal use for the first 3 years of ownership, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassles or charges. If it fails for anytime thereafter in normal use, for as long as the original purchaser owns the radio, STANDARD Horizon’s Lifetime Flat Rate and Customer Loyalty Service Programs will cover it.