- Author: Walter Banzhaf, WB1ANE
- ISBN: 978-0-87259-082-3
- Item No.: 0823
- Softcover: 387 pages
- Publisher: The American Radio Relay League, Inc.; Second Edition/Fourth Printing (March 2010)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 8 3/16 x 10 7/8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.56 pounds
A Step-by-Step Guide to Electricity, Electronics and Simple Circuits
Introducing ARRL’s Understanding Basic Electronics, second edition—your gateway into the exciting world of electricity and electronics. This book is written in a friendly, easy-to-understand style that beginners and nontechnical readers will enjoy. Even if you already have a foundation in basic electronics, you will enjoy the small module format of each chapter—allowing readers to digest (or skim) “bite-sized” chunks of learning material. Real-world examples and clear illustrations make the study of electronics interesting and fun! A handful of small “kitchen table” projects are included to help bring abstract concepts to life.
Now including digital electronics!
Who needs this book?
- Students with basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide). An inexpensive calculator is all you need!
- Radio Amateurs and Experimenters interested in gaining a more complete understanding of basic electronic principles. Use this book before studying more complicated tutorials.
- Learners, young or old, eager to unlock the mysteries of electronic circuits.