Portable Air band transceiver
The YAESU FTA-450L is a competitively priced (COMM ONLY) version of the wildly successful FTA-550L and FTA-750L. Featuring the same Easy To Operate icon driven menu system, on a large 1.7″ x 1.7″ Full Dot Matrix Display. The same Loud 800mW internal audio speaker guarantees calls will not be missed. 8.33 kHz Narrow Band compatible, with a programmable 200 channel memory bank, means all favorite channels can be easily stored and retreived with just a few button presses. Valued packaged with all the necessary accessories, including 110VAC and 12VDC chargers, headset adapter, Alkaline battery tray, Belt Clip, USB programming cable, and a large capacity 1800mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
Easy to Operate Menu System
The FTA-450 comes configured with an easy to operate icon driven menu system. The displays and menu settings are logically configured for a more intuitive user interface.
Huge Dot Matrix Display (160 x 160 dots)
The FTA-450 features a huge 1.7″ x 1.7″ full dot matrix LCD display with full backlight and dimmer. The high resolution display makes it easier to view all the great features the FTA-450 has to offer.
200 Memory channels with up to 15 Alphanumeric characters
The FTA-450 can store up to 200 Memory channels for quick and easy retrieval. With the capability of using up to 15 Alphanumeric characters per name the FTA-450 allows for a better channel description.
FTA-450L Features :
- 5 Watts TX Output Power (Air Band: AM 5W P.E.P. typ, 1.5W carrier)
- Huge 1.7″ x 1.7″ (43.2 x 43.2 mm ) Full-Dot Matrix Display (160 x 160 dots)
- Back-lit Keypad and Display
- 800 mW Loud Audio Output
- 8.33 kHz Narrow Band compatible
- 200 Memory Channels with 15 Alphanumeric Characters
- Water Protection – IPX5 Rating
- Includes High-Capacity Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack (7.4V 1,800 mAh)
- Includes Alkaline Battery Tray (6 x AA)
- NOAA Weather Channel Receive
- NOAA Weather Alert Function
- The channel configurations can be easily re-programmed using the PC Programming Software
- Complies with Military Standard MIL-STD-810F