Portable Air band transceiver
- 5 Watts TX Output Power
- Huge 1.7” x 1.7” Full-Dot Matrix Display (160 x 160 dots)
- ILS Navigation Display (Localizer and Glide Slope)
- VOR Navigation Display
- Easy to operate menu system
- Integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
- Waypoint Navigation
- GPS Position Logging
- NOAA Weather Channel Receive (U.S.A. Version Only)
- NOAA Weather Alert (U.S.A. Version Only)
- 200 Memory Channels with 15 alphanumeric characters
- Back-lit Keypad and Display
- Water Protection – IPX5 Rating
- Loud Audio (800 mW)
- High-Capacity Li-Ion Battery Pack (7.4 V 1800 mAh)
- Alkaline Battery Tray (AA x 6)
- Complies with Military Standard MIL-STD-810F
Integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
The FTA-750L features an integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver providing the capability of quickly storing current position information as well as manually entering in waypoints for reliable navigation. When a waypoint is activated the navigation screen features a compass display with Bearing, Course over ground, distance and speed information.
GPS Position Logging operation
The FTA-750L includes a GPS Logging feature when activated automatically stores your position information at preset intervals. This is a great feature when backtracking is necessary.
ILS (Localizer & Glide Slope) and VOR Navigation
When the FTA-750L receives a VOR signal the display will automatically switch to the Navigation band screen, with CDI (Course Deviation Indicator) based on the received VOR signal.
Easy to operate menu system
The FTA-750L comes configured with an easy to operate icon driven menu system. The displays and menu settings are logically configured for a more intuitive user interface.
Huge Dot Matrix LCD display
The FTA-750L features a huge 1.7″ x 1.7″ full dot matrix LCD display with full backlight and dimmer. The high resolution display makes it easier to view all the great features the FTA-750L has to offer.
200 Channel Memory bank
The FTA-750L can store up to 200 Memory channels for quick and easy retrieval. With the capability of using up to 15 Alphanumeric characters per name the FTA-550 allows for a better channel description.
The FTA-750L channel configurations can easily be reprogrammed using the supplied USB programming cable and the optional YCE01 programming software.