50W 144/430MHz Dual Band FM Mobile Transceiver
The new FTM-6000R is a basic feature packed mobile transceiver employing a new User Operating Interface – E2O-III (Easy to Operate – III).
The FTM-6000R delivers reliable and stable 50W transmit performance. The heavy-duty heat sink is equipped with FACC (Funnel Air-Convection Conductor). The speaker delivers 3W of clear and crisp receive audio which has been specifically tuned for radio communication. The front panel of the FTM-6000R is detachable and can be mounted at the most desirable operating position. The new FTM-6000R supports optional Bluetooth® wireless operation using the SSM-BT10* Headset or a commercially available Bluetooth® headset*.
E2O-III provides three (3) user-intuitive operating modes to assign functions and settings: (1) The most frequently used function can be registered to the “F1” key and then recalled with a single touch of the “F1” key. (2) Other frequently used functions can be assigned to a Function List and then recalled by simply pressing the “F Menu” key and rotating the dial. (3) All functions and items other than those registered to “Most frequently” or “Other frequently’, are selectable by pressing and holding the “F Menu” key and rotating the dial.
Up to 5 channels can be registered in PMG (Primary Memory Group). Frequently used PMG frequencies can be shown in an easy-to- distinguish display just by pressing the “PMG” key.
The MAG (Memory Auto Grouping) function automatically groups memory channels so they may be easily recalled by band: All memory channels; AIR band (108MHz – 137MHz); VHF band (137MHz – 174MHz); UHF band (400MHz – 480MHz); and other bands (174MHz – 400MHz / 480MHz – 999.995MHz).
The new FTM-6000R VFO Band Skip Function permits unused bands to be skipped, while the registered memory channels can be recalled; even if the frequency is in the skipped band. By pressing “SQL BACK” key when the memory channel is displayed, the contents of the currently selected memory channel can be transferred into the VFO register. Depending on the operating situation, either the VFO or Memory channel operations are separately useable.
Some of the other features of the FTM-6000R are: Wide-range receive coverage from 108MHz to 999.995MHz; 1100 Memory channels with alphanumeric tags; supplied DTMF microphone – SSM-85D; Scanning Functions – VFO Scan, Memory Scan, PMG Scan, Programmable Memory Scan.
*Requires the installation of an optional BU-4 unit.
Yaesu FTM-6000R Radio Features:
- 50W Stable High-Power with Heavy Duty Heat Sink with FACC (Funnel Air-Convection Conductor) *Selectable 50W/25W/5W
- 3W of Powerful, Clear and Crisp Audio Speaker
- New User Operating Interface : E2O-III (Easy to Operate-III)
- PMG (Primary Memory Group) Function allows instant recall of the frequently used frequencies registered in the PMG
- MAG (Memory Auto Grouping) Function allows memory channels to be automatically categorized in
all memory channels, AIR band, VHF band, UHF band and others and can be quickly recalled by band groups
- VFO Band Skip Function
- Memory Data Transfer to the VFO Register
- Wide-range receive coverage from 108MHz to 999.995MHz
- Wireless Operation Capability with the Bluetooth® Headset *Requires the installation of an optional Bluetooth Unit BU-4
- Detachable Front Panel to be mounted at the desirable operating position
- 1,100 Memory channels with character alphanumeric tags
- Supplied Multi-Functional DTMF Microphone – SSM-85D