10-80 Meter Freestanding Vertical Antenna
Please note: Due to the size of this antenna, additional shipping charges will apply.
The 10-80 meter groundplane vertical antenna is a rugged multiband vertical antenna is 43 feet in height.
This vertical antenna has no lossy traps or coils to burn out.
Super wide bandwidth means more time operating, and less time stuck on a frequency your trap vertical is tuned for.
Designed for hams that do not have room for ground radials.
This vertical antenna has 6 ridged aluminum radials, 130 inches long each. This vertical should be mounted at 6 to 8 feet above ground for best performance. The element and radials are made from T-832 Drawn aircraft aluminum tubing. The CNC machined base tube is made from 2 1/2 inch 1/4 wall T-6 extruded aluminum tubing. The mounting pegs for the radials are solid aluminum pressed into the base tube and then Tig welded to ensure a good electrical connection. The base insulator is Fully CNC machined Black Delrin for excellent insulation and power handling. Comes complete with 5KW matching transformer and mounting plate with leads.
- Bands of operation: 10/12/15/17/20/30/40/60/75/80 meters with full bandwidth.
- No lossy traps or coils to burn out.
- SUPER WIDE BANDWIDTH: No more being stuck on a single frequency your trap vertical is tuned for.
- Power handling: 2KW SSB Insulation — CNC machined 2 inch solid Delrin rod.
- Accepts up to a 1 7/8 OD mast
- Overall height: 43 feet
- Radial length: 130 inches
- Number of radials: 6
- Weight: 29lbs
- Max Wind rating: 90 mph
- Recommended coax length: 100 Feet min with a wide range tuner
- SWR: Under 1.5 to 1 with customer supplied wide range tuner at the operating position.