SDR Digital Voice Receiver
The first sotfware defined receiver of its kind
to receive and decode virtually ALL popular digital modes.
It's the FIRST software defined digital voice receiver to receive and decode virtually ALL popular digital modes such as: MOTOTRBO™ , DMR™, dPMR™, APCO P25, NXDN™, Icom D-Star™, Digital CR, Yaesu, Kenwood®, and Alinco EJ-47U as well as conventional analog signals including AM, wide and narrow FM, upper and lower sideband and CW.
Giving monitoring operators the ability to receive a wide variety of digital and analog frequencies. the AR-DV 1 can be used by military, federal, state and local law enforcement agencies. emergency managers. diplomatic services. news-gathering operations. and home monitoring enthusiasts in areas where government. law enforcement. amateur radio operators and public safety agencies use different digital formats.
The AR-DV 1 can be operated independently or computer controlled (programmer friendly command list supplied) for easier programming and monitoring. It features:
- Wide band coverage from 100kHz to 1300MHz
- Micro-USS computer interface
- Supply of programmer friendly command list for PC control through terminal software
- Built-in SD/SDHC card reader for audio recording
- Higher 1st IF frequency 1705 MHz provides higher image rejections
- CSV memory data capability for frequency uploads/downloads
- Easy firmware updates through SDHC
- 2000 memory channels (50 channels x 40 banks)
- Alpha-numeric channel labels
- Offset reception and priority channel selection
- Auto-notch filter
- Noise reduction
- Voice inverter
- Discriminator output for external decoders
Specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Other company and product names mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners. Product and brand names used are for identification purposes only.
*Cellular frequencies blocked in the US
** Following restrictions apply:
D-STAR: Narrow band only Data mode not supported
ALINCO: Only with digital unit EJ-4 7U (voice mode Fl E)
YAESU: V/D mode only.
DIGITAL CR: AMBE+2 system only
NXDN: 6.25kHz mode only.
dPMR: dPMR446 and Tierl mode only.
P25: Non-encrypted. conventional mode only.
DMR: Tier l & Tier 2 modes, non-encrypted.