Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus
Wireless Weather Station including UV & Solar Radiation Sensors
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. You can customize your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or the special-purpose options.
First and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 1,000 ft (300 m).
- Large, backlit 3.5" x 6" (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
- Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additonal analyses in a variety of versions
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Console may be powered using the included power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
- Wireless range is up to 1000' (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200' to 400' (60 to 120 m).
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).
Manuals & Documentation
Vantage Pro2 Plus Specification Sheet
Vantage Pro2 Plus Console Manual
Vantage Pro2 Plus Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) Install Manual
Vantage Pro2 Plus Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) Addendum
Vantage Pro2 Plus Quick Reference Guide
Vantage Pro2 Plus Rain Collector II Guide
• Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
» Rain collector
» Temperature and humidity sensors
» Anemometer with 40' (12m) anemometer cable
» Solar radiation sensor
» UV Sensor
» Solar panel
• Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
• Power adapter for console
• Mounting hardware
• Right angle link