Davis Vantage Pro2
Wireless Weather Station with Standard Radiation Shield
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. You can customize your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or the special-purpose options.
First and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 1,000 ft (300 m).
- Large, backlit 3.5" x 6" (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
- Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additonal analyses in a variety of versions
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Console may be powered using the included power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
- Wireless range is up to 1,000 ft (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 to 400 ft (60 to 120 m).
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).
- ISS Dimensions (not including anemometer or bird spikes): 14.0" x 9.4" x 14.5" (356 mm x 239 mm x 368 mm)
Manuals & Documentation
Vantage Pro2 Specification Sheet
Vantage Pro2 Console Manual
Vantage Pro2 Quick Reference Guide
Vantage Pro2 Rain Collector II Guide
• Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
» Rain collector
» Temperature and humidity sensors
» Anemometer with 40' (12m) anemometer cable
» Solar panel
• Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
• Power adapter for console
• Mounting hardware
• Right angle link